The PK Amoabeng Leadership Foundation has opened applications for the class of 2023. The PK Amoabeng Leadership Program was instituted in 2023 by the PK Amoabeng Leadership Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development-oriented institution. The program provides one (1) specialised intentional mentoring transformational business leadership preparation for the African youth and targets 18-to 40-year-old Ghanaians for now. An intense program focused on Revolutionising the Mindset For The African Leader through mentorship, experiential job shadowing, courses, seminars, and providing opportunities for networking and collaboration with an emphasis on service.
The PK Leadership Program seeks to add value to the young leader’s mind. It is expected to produce industry leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism, innovation, and creative thinking in their respective fields of endeavor.
Specific program objectives
- To cultivate and provide intentional mentorship for the next crop of transformational leaders; who are patriotic, selfless, and community-oriented.
- To empower young leaders with ethical qualities, skills for excellence and success in their respective careers, and leadership roles for national development.
- To guide young leaders to become agents of change for political, ethnic, and religious tolerance and national orientation for sustainable development.
To be eligible for consideration, the potential Business Leader must:
- Be of Ghanaian nationality.
- University Degree is NOT required to apply.
- Have demonstrable business interests, leadership, and experience.
- Ability to lead, commitment to service, the moral force of character, and outstanding business mindset.
- Must be between 18 to 40 years
Nature of the Award
Over the 12 months, the prospective business leader/champion would benefit from a package, including a two-week Boot Camp (business endurance & discipline) and Intentional Mentoring (one-on-one with a reputable CEO or equivalent leader. Leadership Camp, Business Excursions, Experimental Job Shadowing, Networking / Collaboration Opportunities, and execution of Business Postal Challenge Presentation/National Business pitching as a final, personal project. stipend. The Business Leader may also be able to participate in international business exchange programs or Business Shows.
How to Apply
Interested young leaders should complete an online application from the Foundation’s website https://www.pkaleadershipfoundation.org/ and upload the required documents by 30th May 2023:
- Two letters of recommendation; from an Employer, Academic Institution, community or civil society organizer, or head of a public or private agency for the candidate’s abilities and legitimation
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Your established Mentoring needs in your personal & professional growth
- For further information, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Capt. Rtd. PK Amoabeng